Soudal Fix All Turbo
Our high strength adhesive can be used to bond heavy materials in as quickly as 20 minutes! Achieving such a strong bond in such a short time is no easy feat, but what’s more impressive is in how long the product lasts.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Super fast, high-strength adhesive performance on almost all materials
- Capable of achieving up to 90% of final bond strength in 20 minutes
- Retains elasticity to accommodate any movements
- Tested to BRL 3107 construction adhesive specifications
- Extremely durable and water-, weather-, and chemical-resistant
290 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / carton
- Super fast: can achieve 90% of final bond strength after 20 minutes
- Still manipulable in the first 10 minutes
- Extremely durable, high strength bond with superb resistance
- Heavy-duty adhesive with excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Retains flexibility and elasticity to accommodate movements
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to weather and UV
- Virtually no smell
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Harmless to health and to the environment
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
- Has KOMO certificate for Construction Adhesive in accordance to BRL 3107
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Any bonding application in construction or industrial applications
- Also suitable for sealing applications where a high modulus, high hardness sealant is preferred
- Heavy-duty adhesive applications
- Any bonding requiring super-fast adhesive performance
- Sign-making, automotive, marine, and industrial applications
- Bonding of security and safety glass.
- Bonding in car bodies, caravans, containers, and other vehicles
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.