SOUDAL FIX ALL High Tack Invisible
Combine the super strong properties of High Tack with the 100% transparent appearance of Crystal, and you have our ultimate invisible bonding solution – Fix All High Tack Invisible! With a final bond strength of up to 320 kg/10 cm2, outstanding initial tack, and crystal clear appearance, this product is the ultimate adhesive.
- Based on Soudal’s SMX Hybrid Polymer Technology
- Super strong adhesive performance on almost all materials – up to 32 kg/cm²
- 100% super clear appearance – not milky or cloudy
- High initial tack means immediate bond able to support very heavy weights
- No more holding up materials by hand or building support struts
- Retains elasticity to accommodate any movements
- Tested and certified to BRL 3107 construction adhesive specifications
- Extremely durable and water-, weather-, and chemical-resistant
290 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / carton
- Very high tack means it can hold up very heavy loads in its initial bond
- Same 100% crystal clear appearance as Fix All Crystal
- Super strong adhesion of up to 32 kg/cm2 to most substrates
- Extremely durable, high strength bond with superb resistance
- Retains flexibility and elasticity to accommodate movements
- Bonds onto humid surfaces, even underwater!
- Excellent resistance to weather and UV
- Virtually no smell
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Fast curing without the need of a primer
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- Has KOMO certificate for Construction Adhesive in accordance to BRL 3107
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, diluted mineral acids and alkalis and (salt) water. Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Any bonding application in construction or industrial applications
- Also suitable for sealing applications where a high modulus, high hardness sealant is preferred
- Any bonding involving very heavy materials
- Sign-making, automotive, marine, and industrial applications
- Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
- Joints in bathrooms and kitchens
Stone, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Cork, Rockwool, Gypsum board, Polystyrene, Glass, Mirror, Porcelain, Tiles, Brickwork, Steel, Stainless steel, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Wood, Timber, Plywood, MDF, Plasterboard, Fibreglass, and many more. Not suitable for PE, PP, and PTFE.